THE BALER FROM HELL!

I bought a used NH Super 69 at an auction several years ago. Had normal repairs with it, once I didn't catch a worn sprocket and it jumped time. Took out both needles and the arch. Used sisal twine as it would not tie plastic twine consistently. Used an 8 bale accumulator and you don't want ANY misses using one of them. Run around 3K to 3500 bales a year for about 5 years with it. Still a good solid baler when I sold it. To bad some dealers have no conscience. The owner of my dealership knew those balers inside and out. Told me how to time it and not to go by the instructions.

Was that an auger feed or did it have the sliding rack of fingers?
The 310 hayliner we had was a pretty good rig but it was slow and noisy compared to this 575 , though I do long for another one so I can have 2 crews going instead of just 1 . We are about done 1st cut this season and have piled up almost 4000 bales and hoping second cut goes as well as last year where we almost matched first cut totals on a few fields we do a second cut on.

Well I can officially say this baler is one bad assed baler now! Can this machine eat hay! And it pounds out 50 lb bricks effortless! My farm hand loves the hay bales it makes too. He said he never stacked better bales in his life! And he has 10 plus years on me!
A lot of work went into it and all at the worst possible times ... but I learned a BUNCH! I tell ya!
Now I need to fix the Kuhn gyro rake...Dad banged his chicken house with it and bent an arm... just can't catch a break ....

Back