Battery grease gun

The line trimmer I bought for Carolyn had one of those wall wart charges with it. took overnight to charge a 1.5 ah battery. When i got the two 3 ah batteries the fast charger came with them. The bigger batteries will charge in less than an hour with the fast charger.

The nearest HF is now just 19 miles away. Next closest is about 25 miles away. Never get just what's on my to get list!
My biggest HF failure was my very first
MIG welder I picked up in Independence Missouri. Got home from trip, plugged it in and the wire made one spark and nothing! All lights and fan still going, but no joy at the gun! Called them and they said I had to take back where I bought it. I explained that was dang near a 1100 mile round trip. They said they would call me back. Fortunately they said I could take it to my nearest HF which at the time was 70 miles away in Louisville, Ky. For years I'd NOT buy anything electrical from them. But I've had their Vulcan OmniPro
220 for around 10 years and it's the best welder ever! They have really improved their electrical stuff beyond all expectations!

Their tires and inner tubes are not good either. Welding cart always had a flat on it when I wanted to move it. Finally got enough slime in it at least stay up now. About the same with the 2 wheel carts. Have two of them, one I bought and the other the boy gave me. He got tired of tires being low or flat when he wanted to use it. Mine was the same way yesterday. Tried to move a CC rear end off a trailer. Soon as I tilted the cart back the rim went to the floor. Put 1/2 bottle of slime in each one and aired them up. Will see what happens now. Same thing with the two wheels I put on the tiller as gauge wheels. They have been flat for 3 or 4 years. Just run them that way as they do the job flat or aired up.

I think our HF opened 5 or 6 years ago. Before that I would go to one in the Denver area when we would be down there to visit my sisters.

The gun I ordered arrived today. Haven't had time to mess with it much. Charging the batteries right now.
View attachment 83724

View attachment 83725

DAC
You're going to run out of stuff to grease for a day or two Doug.
Kinda like the 2 batteries that come with yours. My has the integrated battery. While it hasn't been an issue could suck if it becomes one..

I sure like the Vulcan welding helmet from HF.
Me too, Jim! What a huge difference in vision! My welding still sucks, but at least I can see it better! Just got to remember to check the mode switch before welding. A couple of times I lit an acr while the switch was in "Grind" mode.

You're going to run out of stuff to grease for a day or two Doug.
Kinda like the 2 batteries that come with yours. My has the integrated battery. While it hasn't been an issue could suck if it becomes one..
I got the gun put together and put a cartridge in it. Opened the primer but was watching the end of the hose. Yup made a mess on my jeans before it dawned on me grease was squirting out of it! Closed the valve and it pumped out of the coupler well. Didn't get to clip it on a zirk yet. I decided not to try to keep it in the case as the hose has to make a pretty sharp bend right out of the gun to fit. Figured the hose would eventually kink.

I need to get the Denali back on the lift and finish greasing zirks on it soon. See how it works then, Bill!

DAC

Back