Definitely a blizzard!

Thanks guys! It sounds like they found a "low risk" issue that might require aspirin daily. I was able to look at the results on the hospital website. Doc will have the final say with what to do next.

Yeah the only time snow doesn't piss me off, Marty, is if I'm doing the removal in non-blizzard weather and the tractor has no breakdowns like it did last Sunday and Monday!

DAC

that pretty White stuff y'all complaining about is like horse shit , no good unless it's spread around,...................... WHERE'S Mine !!! ,

DAC stay healthy bud

Shane

Glad to hear you came out ok on your test!

Thanks Brian! Looks like I'll be around for awhile yet---LOL!

that pretty White stuff y'all complaining about is like horse shit , no good unless it's spread around,...................... WHERE'S Mine !!! ,

DAC stay healthy bud

Shane

If there was any possible way you could have it all, Shane! I sure know you folks down there need all the moisture you can get!

Thanks! You take care of yourself too. I remember you had some serious stuff going on earlier this year!

DAC

Thanks Brian! Looks like I'll be around for awhile yet---LOL!

If there was any possible way you could have it all, Shane! I sure know you folks down there need all the moisture you can get!

Thanks! You take care of yourself too. I remember you had some serious stuff going on earlier this year!

DAC
ty and i am , clearing up a few small one's off my arms atm just below my elbow , near all gone

Back