Gotta start downsizing

My son who lives in the city has picked up a couple that need "just a little tweaking" and dropped them off here at the farm for when he has time to work on them. Like that's going to happen anytime soon, ;) ! I have put them in the line up under tarps and am taking bets as to how soon the work will begin. So far two years from arrival puts your bet out of the running....pun intended.

I can see it now.... You put it up for sale for a fair price expecting a quick sale......
You get a phone call and he keeps on the phone for an hour, than shows up an hour late, driving a beat up Saturn with no trailer. As the fat, old crippled guy smoking a cigarette stumbles his way over. As he's talking to you giving you his life's sad story and all his failures, as your trying not to puke from him not showering in months he proceeds to offer you a third of your asking price. He pulls out his wallet and realizes he forgot to bring his money with him. As he leaves and tells he will call you when he can get the money together and find his friend that might have a trailer but he has to fix his truck first. But he definitely wants it....

I can see it now.... You put it up for sale for a fair price expecting a quick sale......
You get a phone call and he keeps on the phone for an hour, than shows up an hour late, driving a beat up Saturn with no trailer. As the fat, old crippled guy smoking a cigarette stumbles his way over. As he's talking to you giving you his life's sad story and all his failures, as your trying not to puke from him not showering in months he proceeds to offer you a third of your asking price. He pulls out his wallet and realizes he forgot to bring his money with him. As he leaves and tells he will call you when he can get the money together and find his friend that might have a trailer but he has to fix his truck first. But he definitely wants it....

You just described every Craigslist encounter

Back