Gotta start downsizing

Can you cannibalize them and get some running with what you have? Or do they all need the same thing as each other?
Different brands, not much will interchange. I have a Simplicty Regent back there that just needs a rear end. It's a Hydro Gear 310-500, foot pedal drive. Has new tires all around.

I understand, I have plans to start downsizing myself. Tractors I've collected that I will never get around to doing anything with. I just gave my son a Sears SS16 I got free, he plans to make it a 9hp diesel suburban.

I wouldn't feel bad about sending stuff to the crusher. When I stopped selling on eBay, I tried giving useful parts away for free, so at least I can say I tried before it went to scrap. I still have a hit and miss nobody will take for free. Unfortunately I probably either end up sticking it in the tree row in the woods or send it for scrap

Have you tried taking to a threshing show? Bet it wouldn't take long to find a new owner there and you might enjoy the day.
I tried emailing people and posting it for free for the taking on number of site's. There is easily a few hundred bucks to be made if someone wants to part it out.

Kenny I know a guy that travels up that way alot I can see if he wants to buy any of it from you

I have been down sizing for the last year or so. The running ones with decks, snow throwers or tillage are gone. Have two running tractor left, both have engines that need serious attention like smoke heavy. One is a 16 hp Tech the other is a 11 hp Briggs. Both side shaft. both Bolens. Need to put them on CL. Sold a rolling frame, IH 575 Special for $50. No motor, side panels or seat.

I sent a bunch of GOOD stuff to China when I moved to town 3+ years ago. Couldn't find any buyers and I'm fixin' to do a bunch more. Listed a right decent tube frame Bolens that runs good and operates for $200 on some FalseBook pages about 3 weeks ago and not one person was interested.

OH! And now I see I'm locked out of GTT :eek: :p

I sent a bunch of GOOD stuff to China when I moved to town 3+ years ago. Couldn't find any buyers and I'm fixin' to do a bunch more. Listed a right decent tube frame Bolens that runs good and operates for $200 on some FalseBook pages about 3 weeks ago and not one person was interested.

OH! And now I see I'm locked out of GTT :eek: :p
I had to change my password!

Same idea as the Case site I’m on, but I can’t seem to find things on gtt as easy now, use to the old way, so may not use it as much. But will see. Sure don’t like the ads. Never use to have ads. Hehe, I think I was a Senior Member, now I’m just a registered. Kinda like a demotion. Hehe.

Noel

Got in over there, but do not like the layout. Can't get into the admin side. Some sort of 2 step entry with codes. Tried the codes they gave me, but doesn't work. So Rich, if ya get locked out again, I won't be able to help you unless I get this figured out.

Back