Installing a loader on the Mitsubishi

Thank you. It came with a brush guard but there isn't room for it. I'd rather keep the loader as close to the front of the tractor as possible. Was just moving 55 gallon barrels of scrap iron and it seems to be able to handle that just fine.

Yes, the entire build is very nice! I can't remember if you've said, but did you fab the tractor grille as well?

Thanks Daniel.
Progress has been a little slower than I had hoped for. Heat and humidity has kept me indoors more than I wanted. The loader is off the tractor right now and is being painted. The diagonal braces are complete and made out of 2" tube running from the top of the uprights down to the front of the frame.
Have to do some more research on the hydraulics. This tractor is equipped with hydraulic leveling on the 3 point hitch. If I tap into the output of the hydraulic pump and install the wrong control valve there won't be any power to the 3 point. Hydraulics aren't my best subject so my old head is getting a work out.
When the loader is back on the tractor I will post more photos.
Thanks for your interest.
Cvans how did you end up connecting the hydraulics? I have a D1800 I want to add a loader on but not sure where to connect into it or the location of the connections.
Thanks for any help!

I'll try and get you some photos. Took some research before I found out where to hook mine up.
Surprisingly the internal pump has plenty of capacity and the loader has good lift and speed.

The tractor has hydraulic leveling on the three point and I think that's what I tapped into. It's not visible without taking some of the panels off. The return goes into the side of the transom. If you look closely you can see the fitting in the first photo was something I customized to work for this application and I would guess the other hose has something similar on it.
20200917_210310.jpg20200917_210351.jpg

Last edited:
Back