MF 1450

Thanks for the replies! No deck with it. Thinking about the pallet forks on this instead of the MF8E providing I can get it. No carb on it in the picture either. I'm trying to get with the guy now but I imagine he is at work.

Will it roll not running? Thinking about how to load it. Winch isn't done on the trailer yet so wil have to load the old fashion way with a come along. There will be plenty of questions coming if it comes home with me. I don't even know what engine is in these. I just see it has a fuel pump.

DAC

It seems to roll now so it must be in in the neutral position now Daniel. I think the lever you are talking about isn't hooked to the "tee" looking shaft that goes into the transaxle. I don't know what I'm looking at yet, so I need to find resources for info on the tractor and the engine. I didn't check the library here yet. The tractor itself is uglier in person than in the pictures. I am very suprised that the hydro unit and transaxle are so clean. I don't even know how to check the hydro fluid. Kind of hard to turn the engine but it feels like it's got good compression. That's a pretty crazy steering wheel! This will probably be a pretty long project since I have to learn a lot, and there will be money to spend. Can't afford a bunch at a time. I asked him if he would take $160 and he said "sure".

Here's more pictures.

DAC

DSCN2936.JPG DSCN2937.JPG DSCN2938.JPG DSCN2940.JPG DSCN2942.JPG DSCN2943.JPGDSCN2944.JPG DSCN2945.JPG DSCN2946.JPG DSCN2947.JPG

I had to work on that old Camry for a while when I got back, took tomorrow off work to get it out, Still have to hook up the exhaust and put the air cleaner assembly on it then out it goes. I'll put the tractor in for a while to assess what is here. Made the mistake of telling my wife that I took tomorrow off and she has Tuesdays off work so I may end up doing something with her too. It's supposed to be another beautiful day but we have arctic weather coming by the weekend.

That guy also had this Wheel Horse sitting there too. He tried to make a package deal, but I only had $200 and don't want more stuff. He said "hell of a deal" on both, told him I had $205 and he declined. May have bit off more than I can chew already. He is asking $400 for the WH. All I can tell about it is it looks bigger than the 1450 and is a two cylinder.

DAC

DSCN2949.JPG wheelhorse1.JPG

It seems to roll now so it must be in in the neutral position now Daniel. I think the lever you are talking about isn't hooked to the "tee" looking shaft that goes into the transaxle. I don't know what I'm looking at yet, so I need to find resources for info on the tractor and the engine. I didn't check the library here yet. The tractor itself is uglier in person than in the pictures. I am very suprised that the hydro unit and transaxle are so clean. I don't even know how to check the hydro fluid. Kind of hard to turn the engine but it feels like it's got good compression. That's a pretty crazy steering wheel! This will probably be a pretty long project since I have to learn a lot, and there will be money to spend. Can't afford a bunch at a time. I asked him if he would take $160 and he said "sure".

Here's more pictures.

DAC

View attachment 33908 View attachment 33909 View attachment 33910 View attachment 33911 View attachment 33912 View attachment 33913View attachment 33914 View attachment 33915 View attachment 33916 View attachment 33917
PM me an email address, I have the manual for the MF1655/1855, but it is too large to upload here. I will see if I can cut down the file size at work tomorrow. I think the hydro and rear axle is the same for your 1450.

K341 is 16 hp, I would think it being a 1450 is would probably be a 14hp, so it should have a K321. Sounds like it had a heart transplant or replacement tin work.

Back