MTD 190-621 40" Snowblower

They look great. So are ya doing the paint on the tractor next. ??????

Noel.

Looks good. Just teasin ya about the tractor.

I may wash it. The hood has been buffed some so it looks OK when clean. I should buff the rest of the green so it looks presentable. The black on the tractor needs to be stripped down and repainted.

Nice. And to hand start it you turn the flywheel ?
A fella I know here where I live is fixing one up. Not sure of the year or if it’s a hand start.

Noel

Hello my father was working on attaching this to a tractor when he passed away. And i am trying to figure it out and finish it so i can use it. He has a idler backet with a pulley and spring attached and im not sure where it goes. And i know i need it because the drive belt is realky loose.

So if you could help me out and grab so pictures of the underside on how the pulleys and belt is.

Hello my father was working on attaching this to a tractor when he passed away. And i am trying to figure it out and finish it so i can use it. He has a idler backet with a pulley and spring attached and im not sure where it goes. And i know i need it because the drive belt is realky loose.

So if you could help me out and grab so pictures of the underside on how the pulleys and belt is.

I'll see what I can do. The blower is still on the tractor and needs to be taken off and put away so I can get some pics when I do that. Do you have a pic of the idler setup on your blower so I can see if its the same?

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Been there.

It sounds like you’re in great hands with the information and pics

So here are a few pictures that i took. 1. Is the PTO Portion of the underside With the PTO and drive pulley. 2. The engine pulley driving the PTO 3. Front part of the tractor 4. a bracket and pulleys and spring that was loose 5. The make and model of the Snowblower 6. a picture of the tractor, cant get the type because the label on the motor is wore out.
20190517_191340.jpg20190517_191346.jpg20190517_191352.jpg20190517_191508.jpg20190517_191532.jpg20190517_191518.jpg
Aside from tearing down the snow blower and taking better pictures and input would be great. I did get the motor going on it so that problem is solved. I just need to get the snowblower going.

So here are a few pictures that i took. 1. Is the PTO Portion of the underside With the PTO and drive pulley. 2. The engine pulley driving the PTO 3. Front part of the tractor 4. a bracket and pulleys and spring that was loose 5. The make and model of the Snowblower 6. a picture of the tractor, cant get the type because the label on the motor is wore out.
View attachment 13346View attachment 13347View attachment 13348View attachment 13349View attachment 13351View attachment 13350
Aside from tearing down the snow blower and taking better pictures and input would be great. I did get the motor going on it so that problem is solved. I just need to get the snowblower going.

I'll try to pull my blower off the tractor in the next couple of days and get you some pics of where the pulley's go.

This is on hold now. My White Outdoor LT542G is broke now. And that is my main tractor, I was cutting grass and didnt see the rake my son left in the yard, and ruined a spindle assm. Now i need to order one to get my tractor up and running.

Does your tractor have an electric clutch PTO or a manual lever to engage the PTO? I believe the round rod in your pics is part of the manual PTO tensioner. We took that off of our blower since it has an electric.

Back