My Roper 16T restore project

I will never be without a good 1/2" air impact wrench. No comparison to the power of 120lb of air to a battery. Don't get me wrong, the battery impacts are great and I have two of them 1/2" and 1/4" but when the going gets tough the air gets going.

I will never be without a good 1/2" air impact wrench. No comparison to the power of 120lb of air to a battery. Don't get me wrong, the battery impacts are great and I have two of them 1/2" and 1/4" but when the going gets tough the air gets going.
I completely forgot I have an air impact gun.

My old CP air impact is so tired that the equally old DeWalt does much better---LOL! About a year ago I got a GT5000 given to me with the 100 dollar purchase of a 1968 JD110. This one is a hydro, but 22 HP like that one. Those gas tanks are not UV friendly but hopefully that gauge area that you said was covered is ok. This one would leak above half a tank. Took it out of the tractor, cleaned it best I could and coated it with "Seal All". So far so good. Seems to be a good tractor with few hours but sitting out in the weather unused was hard on it. Tires still had tits on them, and the blades looked almost unused.

DAC

DSCN4585.JPG

DSCN5185.JPG

DSCN5190.JPG

I picked up an Earthquake 1/2" Air Impact at a Pawn Shop a couple years ago. Has three setting one it. Seems to have tons of power. Split a couple of standard sockets till I bought impact sockets, standard and deep well.

Thanks! Sitting here thinking if I am missing anything to load up for tomorrow. Seems I hit 500 subscribers on my channel. I wasn't even checking till I got this email.

1.jpg

Back