My Roper 16T restore project

JB Weld over them holes, throw a tube in the tire and run them. I am running one front tire on a Ride-a-Matic that had a split in the center of the tread. I duct taped around the tube in that area and it is still running today. That fix was several years a go.

I didn't have the regulator all the way open on the last try. This morning I decided to give it one more go before taking it to a tire shop. It seated just fine. 4 old tires were disposed of for $20 there.

When I swapped the motor in my Ranger I got a box of pint zip lock bags. When bolts, etc. were removed from one piece they were put in the bag and labeled with felt marker where they went. Sure made it a lot easier to get the right bolts back in the right place especially when acouple are longer to hold a cover on, etc.

When I swapped the motor in my Ranger I got a box of pint zip lock bags. When bolts, etc. were removed from one piece they were put in the bag and labeled with felt marker where they went. Sure made it a lot easier to get the right bolts back in the right place especially when acouple are longer to hold a cover on, etc.
I often do that also. Most of Roper #1 is in baggies. This is the transaxle off of Roper #2, and I am replacing all the hardware.

Back