New to me...CHAMPION 4000 W Generator

Maybe there is something to say about Champion generators. This popped up in my watch list.

I brought the Hobart back up today. I wanted to make sure the Ign. switch was working okay. Found an issue with it. Steve took it apart and cleaned contacts. The Exciter circuit is not working but I can manually speed the engine up and it will weld! Gonna have to save a lot of pennies to get the circuit board fixed.

I brought the Hobart back up today. I wanted to make sure the Ign. switch was working okay. Found an issue with it. Steve took it apart and cleaned contacts. The Exciter circuit is not working but I can manually speed the engine up and it will weld! Gonna have to save a lot of pennies to get the circuit board fixed.
So Kenny, that means the AC outlets are working also?

Was wondering, The Champion is in storage, but I am thinking on getting a tig welder for Christmas and using the champion to power it.

Was wondering, The Champion is in storage, but I am thinking on getting a tig welder for Christmas and using the champion to power it.
I can't seem to find where I put the welder at. CRS is working real well right now!

Back