New year new project doing some work on the 58 CS

Hey Noel my son is a Mustang guy also guess it me & his mothers fault when he was a senior in HS I saw a Mustang sitting on the corner of an intersection in the next town go my interest and we bought it drove it a bit it was fun but we gave it to our son when he graduated and he's been a Mustang guy forever, the 1st one got T boned and after about 5 years he bought one off e bay that was in Calif he had that one about 10 years and was constantly doing upgrades them in August of 2019 called and said he traded the Mustang I couldn't believe it then he told me he had traded it in on a 2008 Mustang Bullit it only had 5805 miles on it
2008_ford_mustang-pic-3761736388189819164-1024x768[1].jpeg

Wow that’s nice Gary. 4.6 in the Bullit ?

Noel
I can't remember I'll have to ask him I know it will really burn out he gave me a ride and I told he has to give his mother one also we didn't tell what was in store got her in it and off they went we have a mile of gravel to the tar road when they got turned onto the tar he hit sat mon back in the seat she just loved had him do another befoer thay came back
2008_ford_mustang-pic-7155336789378390939-1024x768[1].jpeg

Last edited:
Say Gary, found out from my son, that it’s a 4.6 same as his mustang, but he says it has a different shifter and mufflers, than his. My son works at a Ford dealership.

Noel

Say Gary, found out from my son, that it’s a 4.6 same as his mustang, but he says it has a different shifter and mufflers, than his. My son works at a Ford dealership.

Noel
Ok I kind of thought it might be but couldn't say for sure I liked the old numbering like when I was a young man you know 289's 273's 318's 340 360 350 327 409 :thumbs:

Don't have anything as cool as those Mustangs your sons have but I sure miss measuring engines by cubic inches too. Sounds kinda like buying bottles of pop being in liters! My wife's 6.0 GMC is about 367 c.i. That sounds a lot more substantial!

Nice cars!

DAC

Back