Started the cab heater installation

If you get one of those let us know how you like it please. What I did last year was set mine and never touch it again. Of course this year being in a hurry I get in and first thing I do is push a wrong button maybe a half dozen times so I'm not sure where it's set at. It comes on just fine but I will probably be medium rare before it shuts off. :oops:
Those are good written instructions Gary. I'm going to book mark them as I know with my memory I'll be using them from time to time. Thanks!
:thumbs:
Yes I thought she did a great job with her instructions, also have them bookmarked

Quite a thing to learn. But I guess once you get it set, some of the functions you would never use, I suppose.

Noel
Noel the hardest part was getting it figured out at first after that I'll do like Chris just set it and go push the start button mine defaults to the manual settings so I can move it up or down on the Hertz numbers and when thru push the OFF button and done

Noel the hardest part was getting it figured out at first after that I'll do like Chris just set it and go push the start button mine defaults to the manual settings so I can move it up or down on the Hertz numbers and when thru push the OFF button and done
The day of making things simple that work for us older people are long gone.

I got a gas welding rod put the inner O ring on the nipple slide it on the welding wire and it dropped right into the just like was needed put the outer O ring and some pipe sealant on the threads and tightened the retaining nut.
Thanks again, GB, I used your welding rod idea to install the nipple in my tank. Worked great.

Attachments

• 100_5771-m.jpg
    100_5771-m.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_5772-m.jpg
    100_5772-m.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 1
I bought one of those diesel heaters to try in our shipping container where I am setting up a small work area so I don't have to heat the 48 x 62 shop up just for a small job. I started this thread on the work bench that I put in.

Back