What are you currently working on??

Scratch away I’ll repaint it. No worries do what you need to do. I’m hoping the project works out and I end up with a new cover!!!!!!!

Tractor wise, I found out that both my winches for my snow plow mount work fine. Now I just gotta figure out where the breakdown is in wiring/solenoids/etc.

Most of my time is being spent on rebuilding the front end of my son's Heep Cherokee to get rid of death wobble, putting the new steering box in tonight.

Death wobble sucks for sure ive fought it on a lot of my past jeeps.

I kept replacing the easy parts I thought was problem. I finally broke down and took it to a shop that specializes in Jeep, they lift and build custom offroad stuff. Both lower ball joints were bad, one was popping inside the socket and steering box had a ton of play in it.

Thanks Don,Be careful when doing your decals they are good quality but a little thinner than the originals and can be easily ruined
You’ll see me post about the 200. Think I’ve decided to sell it. Just do not have time right now and want a little something different and need room. The Dog may also be leaving the nest but not with the wheels and tires that are on it.

Last edited:
Back