What are you currently working on??

I'm still working on crafts for my wife to sell at the tractor show this summer. Pretty soon I need to get on the 3014 Ingersol, so it's ready to mow. I have a Kohler K carb to swap on to the M14, the deck need bearings on one spindle and the axle is waiting for a new pivot pin.

I tried to fit a Sears disc on and make it work behind a bigger tractor. Spread the two gangs further apart to cover the tire tracks. I struggled with getting the disc leveled and the frame was twisting... I think I need a properly sized disc to get the results I think I need. Going to get the tiller to finish working the garden.

Sold my antique walk behind mower, a western atuo walk behind, my Speedex, will be selling 2 or 3 lawn tractors.
Been working on my Sears 16/6, something up with ignition, sometimes it will spin over, sometimes, nothing. Also charging at 15-18 amps:eek:
Also helping a buddy get a Sears 18/6 twin running, he has never fooled with an Onan. Got it to fire on starting fluid, he pulled carb apart, it was pretty nasty.

Not working on anything yet again now that winter is back hopefully tomorrow an sunday the weather will start to turn back to spring

Gotta fix a tire that went down and came off the bead on the 112 RF with the tiller. Brought the herd back home from Winter storage when that happened. The rest of them could use a little TSC from sitting.

Gonna be about full up there Don.
Understand Greg brought some goodies down to u also.
What goodies did u find in Maryland?

Yeah but i sent some back with Greg also. Went after a nice 75 fender deck and ended up getting one complete 75 210 and a mostly there parts 210. So i'll be taking the trailer this time. STARTING TO THINK I NEED AN INTERVENTION !!!

Back