What are you currently working on??

I’m out of space so that has killed the buying buzz for awhile. Pops thinking of selling one or two that I am interested in so I have Chaser coming for one and still have the 200 on C L .
That sounds like a long my ride pullingvthe enclosed trailer. Be careful , good luck with the new finds

Taking the open trailer. Only about an hour and forty five but have to stop for breakfast you know. Yeah I know what you mean about space but the two i'm picking up tomorrow won't be around long.......I HOPE!

Today with luck ill be doing some more work on the 300 trying to get it squared away before i have more gardens to till under

Well last night i did manage to get the driveshaft out of the 300 jd only to find out i need a new one its way too bent to try an fix, anyone have any clue where to look for one?

I usually go to JD Parts, find the part #, then do a Google search. What's the serial # for your tractor?
Serial # below 70000 , they say the shaft is Part # M46226.
Above, it's Part # M81316.
Found one of each on EPay.

Jr says it is time to start working on his mower. Flat tires, dull blade, old battery, and a bad relay. I did the Epsom salt on his battery already so that is one item down. I think he can jump the relay, but he is tired of that.

Ive been fighting with the driveshaft on the 300 jd i had to build a new one now trying to get the rag joint thickness right so it runs smooth with no vibrations

New a guy who was after you to buy that one Greg. Think he would still be!!!!!

I got after the JD 316 yesterday. Fixed a few things and even had it running for nearly a minute. It died because my gas tank IV fell over! Gotta pull the fender pan so I can get to the tank and clean it out.

Every time ive been in the garage its dim lighting but the 300 has put in 4 gardens so far an another one going in tonight. i know the deal though pics or its not real but i have 2 craftsmans 1 for parts an the other is decent

Back