Yazoo PTO-B Mower

Much like the Yazoo I bought to get the TJD Wisconsin engine that I stuffed into one of my Bush Hog JBI's.  Mine had a wider deck, and was all belt drive.

Another pic coming up! It's a 6.7 mb.  I can't seem to put text after the pics, no cursor showing down there.

TF Screenshot.jpgDSCN2013.JPG

Hello Kenny.

Now it's working!

Last edited by a moderator:
I used my down button to get the curser to the last part of the post and typed a word. It was right beside the belt cover photo. I then used my back arrow to get just in front of the typed words and hit enter and it moved it below the photo like you see it here.

I'll try another pic and see if I can get it to work there.

DSCN2012.JPG

I'll see if this works.

Looks like the other Brian dropped in!

Here's some more pics!

DSCN2016.JPG

DSCN2017.JPG

This was in the tank

DSCN2018.JPG

DSCN2019.JPG

Playing with the Yazoo some more. Won't be starting it today! Got the flywheel and coil cleaned and reset the gap.

DSCN2020.JPG

Then, pulled the points cover and found this.

DSCN2021.JPG

DSCN2022.JPG

DSCN2023.JPG

Don't think those are any good!

Then I'll give them a shot. How do you adjust the points on these?

I pulled the head and cleaned things up there. Wasn't too bad. Trued the head up. I can't get a 0.0015" feeler gauge under a straight edge.

DSCN2024.JPG

DSCN2025.JPG

Got the head back on. Cleaned the points and condenser up and put them back in. Found out how to set the points. No spark turning over by hand. Do I need to hook the starter up and get it spinning faster?

Just tested the push button starter switch and it works. Hooked a battery up and it cranks over. NO SPARK to be seen! This has no power wire to the coil. Does it all on it's own.

Back