1969 Ford Falcon Futura wagon

I'm still too old school I guess, I like your Long Roof or the 300 with different wheels! Maybe could get it for a couple thousand less if he keeps them----LOL!

DAC

Last edited:
thanks for link, that's a real nice looking one, done right too, not overly modified to the point where it's in drivable or safe. I am sure that thing sounds mean too.
Yes, it had a great tone from the exhaust. (You'd like the sound of my Falcon!!)
If there's something I DON'T like, it's an exhaust that sounds like a modified whoopie cushion or like it's running through one of those cheap party favor horns.

Last edited:
I definitely love these old vehicles!

I think that 300 would look good with plain ol' black steel rims and hub caps, not wheel covers.
Yeah that would be much closer to my taste! Dog dish hubcaps!

Yah I'm old school too. Too old to be schooled in the new.
View attachment 25008
Dang Chris, that thing is sweet! You are going to have to school me on it as I don't seem to get enough time to go to GTT if you are talking about it there! Can't really identify it even! Packard?

DAC

Yeah I know what you mean Chris, Razorback has a good thread going here. People throw in their own experiences and even opinions.

If you have time you could start a thread about that DeSoto in this forum! Do you have a build thread on a different forum somewhere I could get a link to?

I dig that car, thanks for the pic of it! It is a long roof too so it fits here with Razorback's thread a bit---LOL!

DAC

Last edited:
Back