Another Craftsman?, Yup. Slightly Different Than My Others........

Hi Everybody,

I got an update on the battery box for the ole’ hydro. I started to paint it!! I used some black gray spray paint my stepdad got a long time ago from his job that they didn’t need anymore, this stuff in my 3rd picture. Anyway I had ambition and started painting it yesterday after I got home from my dialysis around 5, and started to paint the top of the box but it was just tooo windy and it came out terrible. So I have to resand it then shoot it again. All this said, I waited until about 7 to 7:30ish when the wind died down and painted the bottom half of the box. It didn’t come out tooo bad, but it does have some runs in it. I don’t particularly like it, but it doesn’t really matter I guess because they’re on the back side of the box where nobodies gonna see it or know besides me. Part of me wants to fix it, but most of me don’t really care that much because the tractors not perfect anyways and mainly because the batteries gonna cover it. Its NOT the best by ANY means, but its definitely better than being bare metal and havin a big cream colored bungee cord holdin on the battery. Now I just have to finish painting it, which I will likely do today or sometime next week. I also have to resand part of the top of the box then repaint it again too. I’m NOT going to post any pictures of it because in my opinion it came out that bad, BUT if anyone would like to see how bad it actually is let me know and I will post a couple. Anyway, here’s the good part of the box that I painted, and the paint can I used. More to come soon…..

79E3C3BF-49C6-4D50-87D9-C1084BABBFC6.jpeg

0282A660-3F5F-4E30-9097-9BB606172811.jpeg

50420BDC-C69B-4C66-9EA4-F3DAE8851678.jpeg

Back