NTM Case 224

I must be only seeing with one eye lately don’t know how I missed this project. One thing about coming in late everyone has already asked the questions. I think that was a nice deal all around. That will definitely be a workhorse. You did a good job getting it back together so quick. It’s always harder when someone else dismantles. That’s interesting why it’s so fast in reverse maybe the fuel type does have something to do with the flow rate to the tranny. You might want to build a bumper for the rear like the front :eek:. Good project.

I must be only seeing with one eye lately don’t know how I missed this project. One thing about coming in late everyone has already asked the questions. I think that was a nice deal all around. That will definitely be a workhorse. You did a good job getting it back together so quick. It’s always harder when someone else dismantles. That’s interesting why it’s so fast in reverse maybe the fuel type does have something to do with the flow rate to the tranny. You might want to build a bumper for the rear like the front :eek:. Good project.
Fast reverse issue was solved with the new valve. Think the original needed the spool o-rings replaced as it moves way to easy when I took it off.

I could find that site in a search, Jake, but when clicking on the link to the site it says "site unavailable" unfortunately. I searched quite a bit last night for full rebuild kits for the fuel pump and all just showed the diaphrgam and block gasket. No "flapper" valves or any other parts.

DAC
I finally remembered which thread @JDJake spoke of "Then and Now Automotive" for complete Kohler fuel pump rebuild kits that was mentioned earlier in this thread. I checked it last night again and the website is now up and running again, may have been for a while since it had been quite a while since I got a "site unavailable" message when I tried to find them. I will start a new thread so I'm not hijacking Kenny's thread here. Just thought I'd share what I found.

DAC

Back