Possible Hydraulic Setup?

Went to work on the hydraulic cylinder mount for the 3-point. Dug out this hitch (red) and fit it to the tractor. Made up a 1/4" plate for strength.DSCN5450.JPG

Using a stitch weld, I got the outside done up.
DSCN5451.JPG

Again using the stitch weld, I got the backside. I did this to keep the angle correct.
DSCN5452.JPG

Looks like I succeeded.
DSCN5453.JPG DSCN5454.JPG DSCN5455.JPG

Well, the USPS did not deliver today! Did get the crank pulley painted.
DSCN5456.JPG

Have no idea on the white spots showing, by eye they are not there!

All I know is there was no mail in our mail box today. Didn't see if she came by here today or not though. Pretty unusual not to have at least a bill or two along with junk mail.

DAC

Pulley arrived today! Gonna be good for my application. Bad part is rain most of the week with snow flurries on the 1st. Plus my daughter from Western KS. is coming to visit this weekend. This may go into Spring! I will NOT be out in the cold building.

Not much progress due to weather but I did receive the fittings for the steel lines. They are 3/8 compression to 6 JIC (steel). Hope they do the trick. If I can get a couple decent days, maybe I can get the pump mounting figured out.

That setup is gonna work great, Kenny! Glad you are showing us how you are doing it!

DAC

Kenny, if you want the 3 point to float, you can sleeve the end of the cylinder and make a pin to go thru for the times you want down pressure.
Alan, the lift links have an option for float or not.

I will have the complete attachment clutch mechanism for this available if someone needs it. Will need new pullers though. The switch even still works. Also the engine pulley olcowhand sent me as I can't use it. 1-1/8" shaft.

Back