What did you do with your tractor today?

Figured I better mow and trim today since we will be gone for a while starting Friday. Was hoping no dust since we got rain yesterday afternoon, but nope. Used the GT5000 and the mobility scooter.
Mowing 8-27-24-1.jpg

mowing 8-27-24-3.jpg

trimming 8-27-24.jpg

Blew them off and put them away.DSCN6434.JPG

DAC

I hauled 4 of mine to My Pleasant to Old Thrashers. Massey is the featured tractor this year so I took down my old original MF10, MF12 with PTO attachment, Minneapolis Moline 110, Case 195. Here are a couple of pics with more pictures to come.View attachment 85316View attachment 85317
Yes, we need pics, Ted! Especially the MF's and yours in particular! Your MM and Case are great looking tractors!

DAC

Some very nice old tractors at that show. The Minneapolis Moline 110 is very nice. Is the Pennsylvania Panzer yours as well? Looks to be in very good shape like all the rest of them.

jhn9840
John
The MM 110 and Case 195 are mine. The panzer and Deere's are not mine. I will get a picture of the Massey's Thursday, there are some nice Massey's there. They wanted all the Massey gt's together but a Bolens Ridemaster was parked in the wrong spot and the Ridemaster was so nice I didn't want to touch it.

I put the transmission back together, this be a lawn ornament until i come across a transmission of some sort to cobble on…Can’t justify $500 to fix the tractor as much as i like it.

Attachments

• IMG_2371.jpeg
    IMG_2371.jpeg
    361.5 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 11
Just got back from hauling one across the scale. Pulled off a few parts I need for another one I have, and away it went.
Wasn't a terrible machine, I've fixed up worse, I did so some fixing up to this one while I've had it, been debating on whether to continue/ finish fixing or strip for parts for a while now. Haven't done anything to this one in at least 3 years except air up the tires every time I have had to move it around..
There were other parts I was wanting from it if I was gonna send it away. But I've been crazy busy and got tired of looking at it. With what's going on with Mom dying and such, trying to get outta here for a camp trip I've had paid for since June, plus other of my own projects I'm just overwhelmed.
And add that I've had some engines and such for sale without even a stupid low-ball offer on, I have been having zero success trying to sell anything for what seems like for ever now, fixing it to a usable condition to even be able to do that seemed like a losing fight.
I also sent the tractor mount tiller I've had in pieces for 3 months with it. I have barely used it since I've had it anyway, didn't want to put it all back together just to sit and get back to the same condition it was in when it broke on me earlier this year, (cuz it will sit for I don't know how long before I have to use it once I was done putting it back together again anyway) in which condition it got into from sitting more than not over the years, in the first place. And now that I got this Troy bilt --which became a sub project in itself to be able to finish what I had to do that I got it for as well---- it's plenty big for anything I'll ever need it for anyway I guess I really don't need the 42" tiller anyway.
It's bevel gear box and tractor mount goodies are still on my other gt16 that I didn't haul off, that I use for my grunt machine....
It's the same tiller as a Deere 31/33 except for the parts that are still on my tractor. Maybe I'll find one of those in better shape later and adapt those to work on this machine.
Leaf season is close, now to get the rear PTO powered leaf sucker mounted on that tractor in the tiller's spot....

Case 224 is in splittin mode now, over at my sons place.

Noel

Attachments

• IMG_9043.jpeg
    IMG_9043.jpeg
    596.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9044.jpeg
    IMG_9044.jpeg
    494.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9046.jpeg
    IMG_9046.jpeg
    432.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9045.jpeg