Workin' on the Old Tractors

Cvans said:

That thing takes nice pictures. Bought one of those years ago thinking it would be something I'd use. Nope not once. :(

Like wise I bought one maybe 10-12 years ago I've used it a half dozen times but sure doesn't do like yours cjet but I know the tech how has improved problem 10 fold
For the size of it it does do pretty good. Guess I'm used to the new high res camera's. It sure makes it nice not having to tear something open to see and then have to put it back together to keep the weather out.

Started some shop clean up under the bridge crane. This area had the whole floor covered with junk and 2 sawhorses with a wide 12 ft long board for a second layer. The 10' W x 18' L area is the main assembly area for tractors after painting them. Needed to get this spot cleared out so I can get to the backlog of tractor projects. I haven't seen this chunk of floor in probably 10+ years.

Attachments

• 100_6807-m.JPG
    100_6807-m.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_6810-m.JPG
    100_6810-m.JPG
    216.5 KB · Views: 2
The internals of the BO look to be in great shape yet, CJet. The borescope doesn't have to have portrait quality images to show what a person needs to know, obviously. I have a cheapie HF one that comes in handy now and then. Still glad I bought it. Never used the interface to take any pics with it on a laptop. I actually have an old laptop out here in the shop now so should try it sometime!

DAC

Back