Hoping to Build This Soon.

After rebuilding my daughters mower deck this morning, I got after the trailer floor. It's in and welded down. Just have to tack it from the bottom to keep rattles at a minimum.
DSCN5188.JPG DSCN5189.JPG DSCN5190.JPG

DSCN5191.JPG

Not much going on today after dragging those 200 lb. sheets into place yesterday. With no wind, it's nasty out there!

Works to put the sand on right after you paint too. I hate to try and put paint on with sand in it. Sand never stays mixed with the paint. Can also weld some short lengths of beads (welding strips) as slip stoppers randomly.

Works to put the sand on right after you paint too. I hate to try and put paint on with sand in it. Sand never stays mixed with the paint. Can also weld some short lengths of beads (welding strips) as slip stoppers randomly.
Been using sand in paint for traction for a # of years! Well versed in the application of such.

Been using sand in paint for traction for a # of years! Well versed in the application of such.
We used to do that on the wood deck of the floating boat docks. Then some of the mucky muck women complained that it hurt their feet. Cheeez. Can't win for loosing. You got it covered in good shape. Now to make it rattle proof.

Back