What are you currently working on??

Waiting for the last part for the Polaris RZR 170 to arrive so I can finish it. Have a TroyBilt Bronco waiting for new belts and an old Murray to tinker on.

Dug up and replanted some plants for the last two days. I hate doing this to me a lot of it is not necessary. My wife has a green thumb she likes to start plants from cuttings for others and the kids. She planted a Rose of Sharon bush from a small cutting thinking it wasn’t going to get big but it grew like a weed. It took me over an hour to move this. It had a tap root 3” across but had a lot of good side shoots. I got tired of digging so my Sawzall with a 10” blade took care of that. I moved a bunch of smaller plants too. Needless to say we both had some intense fellowship before the day was over. :eek:
261C6BFC-B74F-4384-AB0F-01FEAC280AE5.jpeg0DBE7266-4B8D-452A-9E7A-44DD8202EE2B.jpeg28AFC7DD-0903-4C03-B736-0EFE931AA124.jpeg9F00A45E-1E59-40C4-9DBD-C202C24A1991.jpeg

I cut my grass for the fifth last time. I mulched and bagged up some more leaves and grass for the raised beds. I mulched the rest of the leaves into the ground to feed the trees. I don’t remember ever cutting grass this late in the year.

Got the garden cleaned out. Rabbit pellets down and covered. Ready to go for next year after a quick weed and cultivate.

I didn't expand it as planned. But oh well.

Cleaned up my basement shop and got stuff ready to build my winter project bike and to tear down one of the other ones for powder coat and pretty up.

Carolyn has the green thumb also. Has lot of flowers and shrubs around the place. Told her when she planted something to make sure it was where she wanted it as I was not in the shrub moving business. I don't ask her to help turn wrenches and she don't ask me for flower digging help, unless it is something more than she can handle.

Got the garden cleaned out. Rabbit pellets down and covered. Ready to go for next year after a quick weed and cultivate.

I didn't expand it as planned. But oh well.

Cleaned up my basement shop and got stuff ready to build my winter project bike and to tear down one of the other ones for powder coat and pretty up.
Do you do your own powder coating. I met a guy several years ago he built mostly dirt bikes. Parts were hanging everywhere in his shop and basement. The day I was there he had parts for three bikes most of them were lime green and purple. The process has always interested me especially for small tractor parts.

Dug up and replanted some plants for the last two days. I hate doing this to me a lot of it is not necessary. My wife has a green thumb she likes to start plants from cuttings for others and the kids.
My wife does the same, and now I do it too. Hybrid willows, Canadian Hemlock, and American Arborvitae. Last year we sold almost $2,000 worth of trees and flower bulbs. We had one woman spend $500 on flower bulbs, fern peonies.

Hey all, just thought I should drop in for a few minutes, since I've been awol for a week. Haven't worked on much of anything. Been sickly again. Sinus infection, both ears too and some kind of viral flu. Flu part is over but the infection is still kicking my a$$. My right eye is making it hard to read print on the computer as there's a lot of pressure around it too. Probably will have to go back to urgent care tomorrow and get my head examined again.

Have been doing little things, finally got tools picked up after the starter fiasco, floors swept and some household chores done yesterday and today.
Did get weeds in the new gravel sprayed today also.

:eek:
New flooring upstairs, LVP.

View attachment 44720
The loader had the forks attached, to haul the old carpet to the dumpster, then the bucket for the cleanup carpet strips, staples, and general fuzzy bits.
I like working with that it’s really a good product. My wife wants it in our dining room or the LVT. The tile job that’s there now is a horrible job so I would have to take it up :eek:

Hey all, just thought I should drop in for a few minutes, since I've been awol for a week. Haven't worked on much of anything. Been sickly again. Sinus infection, both ears too and some kind of viral flu. Flu part is over but the infection is still kicking my a$$. My right eye is making it hard to read print on the computer as there's a lot of pressure around it too. Probably will have to go back to urgent care tomorrow and get my head examined again.

Have been doing little things, finally got tools picked up after the starter fiasco, floors swept and some household chores done yesterday and today.
Did get weeds in the new gravel sprayed today also.
Hope your feeling better you were missed

Lately my 60 gallon upright compressor was making a weird noise so Saturday I took the belt guard off. The five screw holes were packed full of dirt dauber nests. It was nasty cleaning them out. I was expecting a bad bearing or a bad belt. There was a large handful of chopped up dirt from more nests just bouncing everywhere in there so no big problem just a good cleaning.

On the second Saturday of the month we have free dump service at our local land fill. We cleaned out some things from the basement. They usually have 3-5 guys that help unload but not any more your on your own now. We had eight boxes of her old magazines that were very heavy dry. It rained and sleeted all night so I could barely pick them up so some I had to roll to the edge of my trailer then toss them in pieces. So yesterday I did nothing just watched some old westerns and some football.

Back