What are you currently working on??

Pulling out some parts to upgrade one of my tractors. The orange weights I traded for, the black ones I bought with a complete 1974 Sears ST16 for $50, I can't remember where the small ones came from. The large ones weigh 22.5# and have no markings so not sure what they came on, my buddy thinks they were AC/Simplicity weights. Best part is they stack so 2 on each side.
The small ones have MFC stamped on them so maybe Massey and they weigh 19.5#. I also got some wider wheels for the tires I have, needed the width. 20240918_191212.jpg
20240918_191231.jpg
20240918_191310.jpg

Pulling out some parts to upgrade one of my tractors. The orange weights I traded for, the black ones I bought with a complete 1974 Sears ST16 for $50, I can't remember where the small ones came from. The large ones weigh 22.5# and have no markings so not sure what they came on, my buddy thinks they were AC/Simplicity weights. Best part is they stack so 2 on each side.
The small ones have MFC stamped on them so maybe Massey and they weigh 19.5#. I also got some wider wheels for the tires I have, needed the width. View attachment 86169
View attachment 86170
View attachment 86171
I like those wider wheels my Sears SS15 has them with turfs and chains. That’s my go to setup it will go with you or with out you lol. I have a set of the newer Sears plastic with sand that go on the rears of an LT. I bought them thinking I could adapt them to the front. I haven’t got to them yet.

It is apple season her in Iowa. Have been run one 5-gal pail through the peeler, cores and slicer, and cut into quarter. Then into the dehydrators. Had 3 running at one time for a while. One run all night and should be done this morning. Another one will need another couple hours. Going to get another pail full from the top of the tree this morning, Then will be at it again for a couple days. Will get photos later as was working with a new to me dehydrator and getting it set up and running.

Back