What did you do with your tractor today?

Noel's cousin makes another appearance! If I tried to get one of my cousins to do my snow removal they would give me the middle finger salute! Your a lucky guy to have such a nice but nameless cousin, Noel!

That Kubota is a great workhorse, Daniel! Looks like your new shop is getting set up!

I moved some snow today too. Same old report like I say every time I move snow. MF8E worked and ran great and did the job nicely. Used the little walk behind blower on the concrete.
DSCN5062.JPG DSCN5063.JPG

DSCN5064.JPG DSCN5061.JPG

DAC

Noel's cousin makes another appearance! If I tried to get one of my cousins to do my snow removal they would give me the middle finger salute! Your a lucky guy to have such a nice but nameless cousin, Noel!

That Kubota is a great workhorse, Daniel! Looks like your new shop is getting set up!

I moved some snow today too. Same old report like I say every time I move snow. MF8E worked and ran great and did the job nicely. Used the little walk behind blower on the concrete.
View attachment 66300 View attachment 66301

View attachment 66302 View attachment 66299

DAC
Is this a normal snow year for you or are you getting more than usual?

View attachment 66300 View attachment 66301

View attachment 66302 View attachment 66299

DAC

Great looking team Doug. My cousin would like those if he ever saw them.

Noel

Well. So much for the you tube videos. Something screwed up and it doesn’t work now. Figures. I must of done something wrong. And of course I am not smart enough to fix it. Even my son doesn’t know. Might be going to see daughter today and two grandsons. She’s better at this stuff than son. So I’ll see what she says. If we get there today.

Noel

Well. So much for the you tube videos. Something screwed up and it doesn’t work now. Figures. I must of done something wrong. And of course I am not smart enough to fix it. Even my son doesn’t know. Might be going to see daughter today and two grandsons. She’s better at this stuff than son. So I’ll see what she says. If we get there today.

Noel
It's working for me, Noel!

Back