What did you do with your tractor today?

Propane1

Tractorologist
Three tractors today. YT16H Ford, LGT100 Ford and MF12. Did some cutting, raking, and grass collecting. YT16H did the cutting, LGT100 did the raking and MF 12 did the collecting.

Noel

Attachments

Propane1

Tractorologist
The estate rake works good. Good for leaves and debris's in the yard too. Can be angled wider or narrower. And the takes can be lifted or lowered. I have it set so it’s just touching the ground. If it’s down all the way it will tear out the dead grass along with good grass. There is a you tube video on them.

Noel

Propane1

Tractorologist
That's what you need Doug, so you cam rake up your grass clippings and your neighbors. Give more seat Time. So is the place that builds The Estate Rake, in your area. Easy for you to pick one up for your Mowing Mondays, then you could have Rakin Tuesdays, to tell us about. Hehe.

Noel

MFDAC

Tractorologist
That's what you need Doug, so you cam rake up your grass clippings and your neighbors. Give more seat Time. So is the place that builds The Estate Rake, in your area. Easy for you to pick one up for your Mowing Mondays, then you could have Rakin Tuesdays, to tell us about. Hehe.

Noel
Well---NO Noel---LOL! Maybe after I retire and if I'm bored, but now Tuesday is back to the job. I'm ok with just trying to cut often enough where there's not much that would need raking! I don't know if those rakes are from out here "west river". More likely to be produced out "east river" where Cvans lives. Much more farming out his way. Out here is mostly ranching.

DAC

JDJake

Deere Herder
Well---NO Noel---LOL! Maybe after I retire and if I'm bored, but now Tuesday is back to the job. I'm ok with just trying to cut often enough where there's not much that would need raking! I don't know if those rakes are from out here "west river". More likely to be produced out "east river" where Cvans lives. Much more farming out his way. Out here is mostly ranching.

DAC
I seen a couple outside the Pierre Runnings when I was there, wouldn't surprise me if some are west of the river.