Hill Top adventures

So one day JR was at my sister's house and wanted one of their cats. They had too many. She got spayed so we don't get too many cats.;) After her surgery, she turned into a grumpy hunter.
0703180507a.jpg
She is very hard on the moles and mice population which is nice. One morning as I went out the door to leave for work I met her coming back for breakfast. Except her breakfast wasn't dead yet and managed to fly away. She gets birds and now this spring also, snakes.:oops: We found 2 laying outside the door like she was showing her trophies.
0509191759.jpg

Sitting at home today because of rain and mud. A bunch of fill got dumped in front of this house Friday. A quick rain and 4 low wasn't getting me anywhere close to load up tools. Add in a couple more inches of rain and it isn't worthwhile to even go out.
0508191450.jpg

JR should be happy when he gets home from school. I took a different battery over to the little Husqvarna rider in the corner. She spun over like a charm with a bigger battery. So once he is there to help we will check the fuel n carb and hopefully have a runner for the teeter totter.

FB_IMG_1558194226136.jpg
And that is how my day at home is progressing. Having my family over for Sunday dinner tomorrow and trying to have the place looking presentable. And have some entertainment set up for JR and his cousins.

Spent the day in a waiting room at the hospital. Mother-in-law had a massive stroke this morning. She is responding but in critical condition. This evening a MRI shows bleeding on the brain. Doctor says to wait and pray. Not looking so good for overnight.

Back