What are you currently working on??

Got a JD L100 in for a new carb. Had 2 calls yesterday from customers who broke their deck belts. Daughter is coming over to do a little work on her car. It has begun.
I remember when I was self-employed, Kenny! I called spring "hell season" as everybody wanted everything at once. Then the last week before Memorial Day was "hell week". Usually never got more than a couple hours sleep a day that week!

Hope the weather cooperates for you so you can take care of the customers and your daughter coming in!

DAC

Not working on anything. Took the tame bike on a trail ride. My daughter and I splashed around in the creek.

It's always been fascinating to me that they little spots exist just a short off road ride away. So many people miss out by not venturing off the beaten path a bit. Its just a simple creek but to her it was the greatest thing ever.

She found a stick laying on the ground and she carried it around calling it her hiking stick. I used to come down to this spot when I was a kid on my dirt bikes and 4 wheelers. I remember being about 12 years old sitting on the bank eating a sandwich. Boy did I never even think I'd be here with my own daughter one day.

Attachments

• 20210409_131407.jpg
    20210409_131407.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 20210409_133251.jpg
    20210409_133251.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 19
Did the wheel hub on the truck, and now doing maintenance on the ztr. 102 hours on it, so transmission filters and oil, along with new blades for the deck.
05BA6FF2-301E-44BF-88A9-FA109B5F8273.jpeg

Not today, but tomorrow I need to figure out what is wrong with Hulk II's trans axle. I was going to use him to move the trailer so I could mow under it. He fired up fine, but when I went to move him the drive belt squealed. I can roll him in neutral, Seems the brake is locked up, or the trans axle. I'll dig into it tomorrow. Last time I used him was to move the trailer, and I drove him to the shed right after. I do have a spare transaxle if I can't fix this one on the tractor. BOH to the rescue.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 7
Not working on anything. Took the tame bike on a trail ride. My daughter and I splashed around in the creek.

It's always been fascinating to me that they little spots exist just a short off road ride away. So many people miss out by not venturing off the beaten path a bit. Its just a simple creek but to her it was the greatest thing ever.

She found a stick laying on the ground and she carried it around calling it her hiking stick. I used to come down to this spot when I was a kid on my dirt bikes and 4 wheelers. I remember being about 12 years old sitting on the bank eating a sandwich. Boy did I never even think I'd be here with my own daughter one day.

I can't even imagine not growing up with a nearby "crick" as us rednecks up here call it! Still love it even though in 1972 that crick took all our belongings and house away from us.

That is a beautiful little creek with crystal-clear water Aaron! Your kids are being brought up right!

DAC

First thing I had to work on today, was picking my wife up at the airport this morning! Soon as we got home her sister came and got her to go 75 miles south to their Mom's to see their little sister that is there from Las Vegas. They aren't back home yet.

Wife is now a licensed social worker with crisis management credentials.

I got a Pennsylvania souvenir from her!
DSCN3159.JPG

I went to Fleet Farm and got another tractor battery. The only one I have is going on 3 years old and since I'm tinkering with 3 tractors that use them, figured I better have another. 42 bucks since I had no core to turn in. 300 CCA and the crappy little 6 month free and one year pro-rate replacement warranty.
DSCN3160.JPG

Worked on the Bolens/MTD and the MF 1450 a little bit too.

DAC

I can't even imagine not growing up with a nearby "crick" as us rednecks up here call it! Still love it even though in 1972 that crick took all our belongings and house away from us.

That is a beautiful little creek with crystal-clear water Aaron! Your kids are being brought up right!

DAC

People are here split with crick and creek. I'm a creek person.

That creek is a lot cleaner than it used to be.

I'm trying to get them into stuff like this.

Back