What are you currently working on??

Do you have the coffee table too. My wife gave me a pic of these last year to build. I wanted to but just didn’t have the time and lumber was so high. We actually bought the two end tables and coffee table cheaper than I could have bought the materials.

Yes we have the coffee table also but not the wider end table. we didn't have enough room left for it.

Took the canopy cover down today as the winds were very light. Now I will work out under whatever weather I feel like (which is very little cold)! Put new seals on the sliding door so I can warm thing better!

Last edited:
Going over the Satoh Beaver I brought home yesterday. Checking the fluids, greasing the loader and the steering linkage. Made new seat brackets and of course one of the nuts turn out on the seat. Came part way then quit. Cut off wheel time. Got the brackets on and have room to get one and off now. PO showed me a place on a hydraulic hose where it was wet. After I used the loader for a bit iot was more than wet, it was dripping so in to town this afternoon for a new line. Found a lever I have no clue what it is for so guess I leave it as is as everything seems to work OK.

Going over the Satoh Beaver I brought home yesterday. Checking the fluids, greasing the loader and the steering linkage. Made new seat brackets and of course one of the nuts turn out on the seat. Came part way then quit. Cut off wheel time. Got the brackets on and have room to get one and off now. PO showed me a place on a hydraulic hose where it was wet. After I used the loader for a bit iot was more than wet, it was dripping so in to town this afternoon for a new line. Found a lever I have no clue what it is for so guess I leave it as is as everything seems to work OK.
I saw the pics of your new tractor, Roger. That's a great machine, and Arti gave you a smokin' good deal! Enjoy!

DAC

I saw the pics of your new tractor, Roger. That's a great machine, and Arti gave you a smokin' good deal! Enjoy!

DAC

Thanks and very happy to be able to latch on to it. Good solid little tractor. Love that low range. Like a creeper gear in low 1st and half throttle. I have a heavy plate with teeth welded on I had made up for my big loader several years ago. Thinking of cutting it down tup bolt in the front of the bucket on this on for cleaning out the goat barn. Those small feet, all 20 of them can really pack the bedding, hay excess, etc. down. Straight bucket on a skid steer would not get under it.

Finished up a sign job then worked on the K321 from the MF1450 for a while. First I did a less important job for the 1450 and the MF8E.

Finally printed some MF logos to put inside the knobs! I was leaning towards WWII girly airplane nose art like I remember seeing in these knobs as a kid, but backed out on that idea---LOL!

Printed the right size logos on photo paper.
DSCN3996.JPG

Cut them out with an xacto knife.
DSCN3997.JPG

Put them in and snapped the clear cover back on. Those covers were tough to get off and even fought me a bit snapping them back on!
DSCN3999.JPG

Installed one on the MF8E but the MF 1450 is sitting outside with no engine covered by a tarp. I didn't see a need for one on the MF12G as I don't have to back up much mowing.
DSCN4000.JPG

DAC

Last edited:
Back