What did you do with your tractor today?

I used this kit to replace the ignition on my tecumseh on my sears. The ssi module died.

They were terrible to deal with. Wait months to get the module. But it did work perfectly after getting a flywheel off of Doug.

Dad dragged that tractor out last week. It fired right up and he drove it out of the shed.

I used this kit to replace the ignition on my tecumseh on my sears. The ssi module died.

They were terrible to deal with. Wait months to get the module. But it did work perfectly after getting a flywheel off of Doug.

Dad dragged that tractor out last week. It fired right up and he drove it out of the shed.

Thanks Arron. My module part number is 610748. Not sure how that difference from that kit 610759 and 610760.

Noel

Thanks Arron. My module part number is 610748. Not sure how that difference from that kit 610759 and 610760.

Noel
Not sure the differences at all. I didn’t even verify the number I just ordered a kit… wait…I linked the wrong kit.

this is the kit you’d want. It’s 204 for the kit. I don’t think I paid that much. But it’s been quite awhile ago.

Got the tiller on the gt16, gonna have to go out to storage and get the double pulley off the gt19. I have a single pulley on the 16 now. I've gotta swap the weighted v tread tires onto the 16, and it should be ready to tear up the front yard. I need to tear it up so I can level it out

Got the tiller on the gt16, gonna have to go out to storage and get the double pulley off the gt19. I have a single pulley on the 16 now. I've gotta swap the weighted v tread tires onto the 16, and it should be ready to tear up the front yard. I need to tear it up so I can level it out
I can see it now, the GT16 doing donuts in the yard. :D

My SS16 was flooding,,removed carburetor and cleaned,,,removed needle jet as well. It’s running better but still tried to flood and stall. Possibly adjust the needle ???
Lots of room in garage now that junior took home HIS truck today., got the title changed.

Attachments

• IMG_1914.jpeg
    IMG_1914.jpeg
    250.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1911.jpeg
    IMG_1911.jpeg
    285.7 KB · Views: 11
Well not today but this past weekend I broke my tiller.
The secondary chain master link broke, took me "only" 4-1/2 hours to get to it, 2-1/2 of that was with acetylene torch in one hand and a 24" pipe wrench in the other getting the tines off the right side so I could access the secondary chain cover. Also had to destroy 2 bearings to get it apart.
Rust= nature's loctite

I left work early Monday to go after a Troy bilt horse to finish the job with and it's not what it appeared in the sellers driveway either ... Plan WAS to finish this job and resell the Horse.... But both it and my tractor mount tiller are apart.
I'm debating what to do with both.

Parts are coming for the TB Horse and the tractor mount tiller. New valves, a new crankcase breather, and a handful of gaskets for the engine on the horseand and the bearings I will need for the tractor mount. I'd so like to scuff and rattle can the parts off of the tractor mount one but I need to get them back together and runnable right now. I'm even more tired of looking at my 1/2 torn up front yard than I was of the crater and the mound I had before.

Got the mowing done with the Craftsman GT5000. Every mow gets more dusty. Unfortunately something came up yesterday that didn't allow me to get the MF12G ready for mowing today. After I mowed I did get the lift lowered and moved all the junk off of it. Aired up a tire on the MF12G and ran it outside. Took the tractor decks out of the lift and stashed them in the box of the '55. I need to service the Denali, so had to get the lift ready for a truck. Brought the 12G back in and will lube it up and inspect it for some chores.
IMG_1486.jpg

DAC

Got the mowing done with the Craftsman GT5000. Every mow gets more dusty. Unfortunately something came up yesterday that didn't allow me to get the MF12G ready for mowing today. After I mowed I did get the lift lowered and moved all the junk off of it. Aired up a tire on the MF12G and ran it outside. Took the tractor decks out of the lift and stashed them in the box of the '55. I need to service the Denali, so had to get the lift ready for a truck. Brought the 12G back in and will lube it up and inspect it for some chores.
View attachment 83015

DAC
That B&S generator sure looks familair.

Back