What did you do with your tractor today?

Thanks. I agree. Cub Cadets are and probably always will be my favorite, but I really like the looks of that series of Masseys. Someday I would like to get a bigger one too, like a 10 or 12.
I have a MF12H I’ve been restoring for way too long. I took everything apart sand blasted and primed with metal etching primer. It’s all in boxes. Looking at these gets me excited and inspired to get busy on mine.

Just got done giving my 214 electric lift a new rear axle seal and fresh paint, rebuilt the 46" deck and powerflo, and gave the deck a fresh paint job. Also doing the same to my 314 and it's mower deck, about 2/3-3/4 of the way done with it,

I have a MF12H I’ve been restoring for way too long. I took everything apart sand blasted and primed with metal etching primer. It’s all in boxes. Looking at these gets me excited and inspired to get busy on mine.
Hopefully you can get it done soon. I have a Cub 149 that I started restoring in 2017, I think the last time I worked on it was 2019. I got a little farther than you. All of the yellow parts are done, and most of the white parts were done, but there are a few I want to redo. I really need to get back to work on it, maybe over the winter.
Or a yellow ‘67 Craftsman, huh huh. The one you sent me is still for sale, lol. I don’t blame ya though Nick, I would like a Massey too after always seeing yours on here and others at shows. I love everything about em. The looks, the colors, and the engines.
There’s a lot of tractors I want. I thought that one was sold like a month or two ago. They must have took it down and relisted it.
The Cub 1862 with the heavy 54" deck I got at an auction couple years ago is one of the best mowing units I have had.
I bet that power steering is nice too. :thumbs:

You have one of the best Kohler engines too, the Magnum M18 in the Cub. I had that in my DYT4000 when I upgraded it. Great engine, plenty of power, made the machine feel alive.
Little stubborn to start after sitting a week but other than that great outfit. I really like the way the deck rides on the 4 corner wheels and not on the carrier frame. Little to no slam banging around while mowing.

Yesterday and today I used 3 different tractors! The LT was spraying weeds yesterday. Now I'm going to see if I can hang the weed trimmer off of it too since using the tractor saved my back a lot of pain. I will get off the tractor for the trimming though---LOL!
DSCN6249.JPG

DSCN6250.JPG

Got a couple pics before the MF12G went inside. The GT5000 did the bigger parts of our acre, and the MF did around the trees, the ditches out front and a little hill in the back yard. The hill hadn't been mowed yet this year but no problem for the 12G. Went over it twice.

The heat must have been getting to me as I thought I should start calling the MF a MF12GMC---LOL!
DSCN6251.JPG

DAC

Back